Thursday, May 20, 2010

wedding cake &flower girls

i love cake. seriously, LOVE cake. and quite honestly, i'm not big on fancy shmancy cake flavors either. fruity cakes don't really do it for me, although i won't turn down a piece if offered :) i like vanilla or chocolate....or even better: CONFETTI cake!! you remember confetti cake right? the kind with the little rainbow dots in it? it's like a party in your mouth!

here's a sorta crappy pic of what we want:

(sorry i don't remember the link for this - found on a google search)

except with the colors reversed - red dots & aqua background. oh and no sticks.

which will match (by coincidence) the flower girl dresses:




awesome!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

It's such a cute cake! I think your color combo will be perfect. If I were nearby, I'd totally make it for you. I don't think I could do that many layers but I would be able to do lots of smaller cakes of different sizes and shapes on different levels. Sigh, maybe one day I will be a baker.

stephanie said...

thanks brandi! i guess i'll just have to try a cake you make another time :) so does that mean you've done cake with fondant? SO COOL