Tuesday, February 1, 2011

custom heart cards

i had a customer approach me about some small (4 Bar) cards with a heart design during the fall shows and in january, she contacted me about getting some printed.

i had to resize the design she wanted, transfer the design...


and carve a new linoleum block.


i printed a bunch of cards in red. this was the first time i tried printing a linoleum block and letterpress at the same time. i thought it worked out well!


heres an up close pic of the final card:

i'm so glad it's february...it's my favorite month!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Steph, you need to get things like this in your shop! They're wonderful.

Erin said...

I just realized that the only thing that would adequately express my love for these cards is one of these cards. So well done, is what I'm saying.

manD said...

Is it cuz your birthday is in this month? ;-)

brandeye said...

they are so cute! and i second brandi's comment, you should sell these in your shop!