Saturday, March 6, 2010

alice in wonderland

when i was little, i used to watch disney's alice in wonderland before school everyday. EVERY SINGLE DAY. i would sit and talk/sing along with the entire movie. my mom can verify this. so, needless to say, when i heard about tim burton's alice in wonderland movie coming out, i was ecstatic! there is a lot of advertising & hype along with the movie's release and some super cool photo shoots. since i adore blue...here are some gorgeous alice dresses (click on photo for source):





and my favorite dress out of the whole bunch:
can i please get a designer to make me one of these (for free)? thanks to green wedding shoes for posting the last photo :)

4 comments:

Brandi said...

I had no idea you were such a big Alice in Wonderland fan. Sadly, the only movie I ever obsessively memorized was The Cutting Edge (weird, I know), but I always loved this film. I can't wait to see it tonight! Are you going this weekend? We should totally talk afterward.

Have an awesome one, Steph!

E said...

I've been lusting over that last big dress for days.

Giovanna said...

i want that dress too! have you seen the film yet? i'm dying to go this weekend, but i don't know if i'll get the chance.

stephanie said...

i haven't seen the film just yet...but i reallllllllly want to see it. perhaps sometime in the next couple of weeks.