Saturday, March 6, 2010

alice in wonderland

when i was little, i used to watch disney's alice in wonderland before school everyday. EVERY SINGLE DAY. i would sit and talk/sing along with the entire movie. my mom can verify this. so, needless to say, when i heard about tim burton's alice in wonderland movie coming out, i was ecstatic! there is a lot of advertising & hype along with the movie's release and some super cool photo shoots. since i adore blue...here are some gorgeous alice dresses (click on photo for source):





and my favorite dress out of the whole bunch:
can i please get a designer to make me one of these (for free)? thanks to green wedding shoes for posting the last photo :)

4 comments:

Brandi said...

I had no idea you were such a big Alice in Wonderland fan. Sadly, the only movie I ever obsessively memorized was The Cutting Edge (weird, I know), but I always loved this film. I can't wait to see it tonight! Are you going this weekend? We should totally talk afterward.

Have an awesome one, Steph!

Elizabeth said...

I've been lusting over that last big dress for days.

Giovanna said...

i want that dress too! have you seen the film yet? i'm dying to go this weekend, but i don't know if i'll get the chance.

stephanie said...

i haven't seen the film just yet...but i reallllllllly want to see it. perhaps sometime in the next couple of weeks.