Tuesday, June 22, 2010

business stickers

in an attempt to improve my product packaging, i decided to get some stickers printed. i am trying out vistaprint, which i heard about on etsy and jessica jones blog how about orange. i'm trying out a 1.5" round sticker to put on the bottom right corner of packaged (in plastic) books and on the back of my 5 pack notecard sets. i messed around in illustrator and here's what came out:


i blurred out my phone number because...well, i just don't really want to post my number on the interwebs. i was going for something simple and pleasant, and something that wouldn't detract from the bright paper on the book covers. so what do you think?

2 comments:

Erin said...

I like it! Very calming, somehow.

brandeye said...

looks great! i've been wanting to get a good stamp to use like this.