Wednesday, June 23, 2010

type is AWESOME!

*in a feeble attempt to be more consistent with blogging, i'm trying to post whatever catches my eye or inspires me immediately...otherwise the idea will fade away...*

i'm going to nerd out for a second here so bear with me...

so, here's something super cool: a typography book called HYPERACTIVITYPOGRAPHY FROM A TO Z

there is a chapter per letter with all sorts of fun info and activities...it reminds me of a coloring/activity book for grown ups. i would LOVE a copy but sadly the first addition is sold out :( click on the picture and go to their website - you can flip through the book there!

thanks to design crush for posting about this book!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I'm so glad you decided to post it because I haven't seen it yet and it's super awesome. I miss activity books like this.