Saturday, June 26, 2010

makeup & hair

my maid of honor jamie & i did some experimenting last weekend on my wedding hair & makeup. my friend amber (who is an incredible makeup artist and owner of cor cosmetics) ran us through a makeup lesson and showed us some tricks & tips for application and to get that awesome glow. here's some pics...

my before pic (which i actually took on saturday before all the beautifying happened - and i forgot on friday before the makeup appointment)

my after pic (after the makeup lesson)

the tools...

my hair...jamie curled it and did a gorgeous job. and then we pinned it at the top.

after some trial and error, we decided that the best option would be to curl it and then pin all of it up for the wedding. sorry, no pics of that - some things need to be a surprise! :)

No comments: