Thursday, February 11, 2010

pay it forward

i have read about this fun idea with handmade goods called "pay it forward" on a couple of blogs: not your average ordinary & brand-eye (both wonderful reads - i highly recommend them).

here are the rules:
- i make a handmade gift for the first 3 people to comment
- i have 365 days in which to send you the gift
- the gift will be a total surprise
- you keep this going by posting pay it forward on your blog

my mystery gift is coming from brandi at brand-eye! it'll be so nice to get a pleasant surprise in the mail, instead of bills. so if you would like to be a part of this fun project, leave me a comment and an e-mail address so i can contact the first 3 people & get your snail mail address.

*as of march 12th, all spots have been filled. thanks for reading!*

2 comments:

Rubie said...

I'm first...woohoooo! I love your blog kiddo!

diamondlady21 at gmail dot com

Little Red said...

Me, me! Seriously, am I only the second poster? That can't be right.

I've just discovered your blog :-)

littleredtales at gmail dot com