well i did it. i finally caught up on the 800+ neglected blogs that i hadn't been able to keep up with in recent-ish history. awesome.
as i made my way through, i realized a few things:
- my teeny tiny internet presence was missed, which was nice to hear :) and i missed my blog friends and keeping up on their lives
- lots of other blogs have LOTS of followers. i would like to actively pursue a larger base of readers
- i really oober want to submit photos from my wedding to a few blogs that i enjoy reading and that inspire me
- my etsy store needs WORK, like serious mass amounts of work. especially since it is empty.
- i want to try setting up a facebook page for tama press and see what happens
so what are your thoughts on these realizations? any advice to help me get started on any of these little goals?
in the meantime, i have some art projects that have been seriously neglected and need to be done pronto.